Interested in becoming our next charity partner?
Charity Partner Program Summary
Independence BrewBQ offers a unique fundraising platform for non-profit organizations to connect with the community. The Independence BrewBQ will provide local charitable organizations the opportunity to share in the potential net proceeds from the event. The Charity Partner will be listed on the BrewBQ website and marketing materials.
Charities must apply to become the Independence BrewBQ 2018 Charity Partner. It is in the sole discretion of the Independence BrewBQ committee to determine the selection criteria.
Independence BrewBQ requires the following in order for charities to be accepted into the Charity Partner Program
• Submit application with explanation on how the charity promotes and/or helps the community
• Agree to promote the Independence BrewBQ
• Agree to follow all Rules and Regulations of the Independence BrewBQ
Please note that BrewBQ is an alcohol AND food related event. Please consider this before submitting an application if your organization does not wish to be associated with alcoholic beverages.
Charity Partner Plan
The Independence BrewBQ will ask that the Charity Partner provide the following:
• Volunteers for set up and tear down for the event. Typically the Friday the day before the event is set up and tear down occurs the day after the event on Sunday.
• Volunteers for the date of the event (number to be determined by the size of the organization)
• Volunteers for pre-event advertising at the Independence Farmers Market. Volunteers will be encouraged to wear their organizations t-shirts and have information about their organization to share with the public.
• As a partnership, Independence BrewBQ asks that the charity partner use their organizations social media to promote the event and sales of the craft brew zone passes.
In return, the Independence BrewBQ will provide the following:
• Exposure in our advertising campaign including the website, Facebook, flyers, and Twitter.
• Booth space at the event to distribute information about the charity and/if applicable to sell non-food items for fundraising.
• A percentage of the net proceeds from the event will be given to the Charity Partner. This figure is not guaranteed and could be minimal if the event does not meet expenses.
interested IN BEING OUR CHARITY PARTNER?
Contact the Independence BrewBQ board via email at email@example.com.